UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern | upsssc lekhpal syllabus | UP Lekhpal Syllabus | UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), which organizes the UP Lekhpal Examination, sets the UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates who took the UPSSSC PET test may now check their results and apply for the UP Lekhpal exam. Students interested in applying for the UP Lekhpal Exam should familiarise themselves with the exam’s syllabus and format. If you are looking for UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern as well as Question Paper Pattern, then you can complete the syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Exam Pattern here.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Students appearing in the UP PET exam to be conducted by UPSSSC who are eagerly waiting for the UP Lekhpal notification. All the candidates who are planning to apply for the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 are being informed that they must go through the previous year’s exam pattern and syllabus before this exam.UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern are given below and read now!
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern (UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022) will help the student to make a better strategy for their upcoming exam. You can get here the exam pattern and UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam 2022 in Hindi.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has made it mandatory to qualify for the UPSSSC PET Preliminary Eligibility Test and only those candidates will appear for the Lekhpal Recruitment Test which will be conducted by the commission. Only the candidates who have obtained the cutoff marks are eligible for the further selection process of the Lekhpal Recruitment.
|Exam Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSSSC PET Exam|
|Post Name||Uttar Pradesh Revenue Accountant|
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
Check UP Lekhpal Previous Year paper and Exam Pattern here: https://upsarkarinaukri.in/pdf-up-lekhpal-previous-year-paper/
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available down below for better preparation.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022
To study successfully for any test, the syllabus for that exam is quite important; if you prepare according to the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022 Official Syllabus, you will be able to achieve the highest possible score on the exam. With all of these considerations in mind, we are offering complete material in Hindi for the UPSSSC lekhpal Syllabus conducted by UPSSSC.
Subjects of UP Lekhpal Examination:
- General Knowledge
- Rural Development and Rural Society
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Hindi
- Hindi grammar.
- Vocabulary problems.
- Use of sentences and words.
- Rasa and its types with examples.
- Alankar and its types with examples.
- Samosas and their types with examples.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Similar and Tattva.
- Word formation for phrases.
- Hindi proverbs and idioms.
- Sentence modification and sentence errors.
- Treaty and types with examples.
- Gender and its types.
- Words and their forms.
- Factors and their differences.
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives and Verbs.
- Multiple words related to error.
- Compositions and Writers.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Elementary Mathematics
According to the UP Lekhpal Previous Year Paper, the syllabus of Mathematics subject of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2022 is as follows –
- Problems related to whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
- Questions related to Simple Arithmetic Equation.
- Square and the square root of numbers.
If seen according to the syllabus of UPSSSC PET, then these are the important points of elementary mathematics but if you want to read other important points of mathematics like statistics, algebra, and important topics of geometry then they are available below:-
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Classification of facts
- Frequency Distribution.
- Cumulative frequency.
- Formulation of facts
- Bar chart.
- Pie chart.
- Frequency polygon.
- Central measurement.
- Parallel mean.
- Median and Mode.
- LCM and HCF.
- Relationship between LCM and HCF.
- A power equation and a quadratic equation.
- Area theorem.
- Factors and Factors
Other Topics Like
- Triangle and Pythagoras Theorem.
- Perimeter and area of rectangle, square, trapezium, parallelogram.
- Area and area of a circle
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus General Knowledge
The syllabus for the general knowledge subject of the Lekhpal recruitment examination to be held in 2022 is as follows –
- Indian History
- Questions related to Indus Valley Civilization.
- Information about the time of Vedic Sanskrit.
- Biography and teachings of the founder of Buddhism and Jainism.
- The period of King Chakravarti Emperor Ashoka of the Maurya dynasty.
- The period of King Samudragupta and Chandragupta II of the Gupta dynasty
- Harshavardhana period, Rajput period, and Sultanate period.
- Entire Mughal Empire.
- Maratha Empire.
- Important points related to the rise of the British Raj and the first freedom struggle.
- The social and economic impact of the British Raj.
- Indian National Movement
- Early Years of Indian Independence Movement.
- Role of Mahatma Gandhi and other leaders in Swadeshi and Civil Disobedience Movement.
- The rise of militant nationalism and important points related to the revolutionary movement.
- Legislative amendments and important points of the British India Act 1935.
- Rivers and valleys of India and the world.
- Mountains, hills, and glaciers of India and the world.
- Groundwater resources of India and the world.
- Desert and dry regions of India and the world.
- Forest and Mineral Resources of India.
- Political Geography of India and the World.
- Demographic change and migration.
- Timezone Climate and Weather.
- Indian Economy
- Indian Economy from 1947 to 1991.
- Economic reforms in the year 1991 and the economy of India after that.
- Economic reforms in India after the year 2014.
- Indian Constitution & Public Administration
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
- Directive Principles of Policy of the Indian Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties.
- Indian Parliament System.
- Federal system and states and union territories.
- Relations between center and state.
- Justice Structure Supreme Court and High Court.
- District Administration.
- Local Bodies and Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- General Science
- Questions related to elementary physics.
- Questions related to elementary chemistry.
- Elementary biology-related questions.
- General Awareness
- Important points related to neighboring countries of India.
- The capital and currency of the country.
- Important topics related to the states and union territories of India.
- Questions related to Indian Parliament, Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha and Legislative Council.
- National and International Days and Themes.
- World Organizations and their Headquarters.
- Indian tourist places and art culture.
- Indian Research Organization.
- Sports of India and World.
- Famous books and their authors.
- Names of prizes and winners.
- Important questions related to climate change and the environment
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus Rural Development and Rural Society
This section will cover a vast syllabus and will also carry a weightage of 25 marks. So, do not skip any of the important topics listed below. Here is the Syllabus of Rural Development and Rural Society for UP Lekhpal 2022.
- Rural Administration – Components and Functions.
- Revenue Administration – Components and Functions.
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning.
- Reforms in the district planning system after 1991.
- People’s participation and role of NGOs.
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics.
- Factors of Indian society.
- Problems of Weaker Sections – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes.
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious and Co-operation.
- Rural Social Change – Sanskritisation.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern And read more links
Is this UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022 Official Syllabus?
The official syllabus of the Lekhpal recruitment examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has not been released yet, here the syllabus has been told according to the question paper in the previous years, it will be updated when the official syllabus arrives.
Is there a provision of negative marking in the Lekhpal recruitment exam conducted by UPSSSC?
Yes, there is also a provision of negative marks in this recruitment exam, if you wrong one answer then one-fourth of your correct answer will be deducted i.e. there is a negative marking of 1/4th.
Will there also be an interview in the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Exam this time?
Some official information has not been received about this, if we look at the previous examinations, then the interview examination has been ended.
Is CCC certificate mandatory for UP Lekhpal Recruitment Exam 2022?
CCC eligibility is not mandatory for this exam.