RRB Group D Previous Year Paper | RRB Group D Paper Download | PDF RRB Group D | RRB Group D Paper Download
RRB Group D Previous Year Paper Download: You can get RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi and English for RRC Group D Exam 2022 in PDF format from here. If you are preparing for RRC Group D Exam 2022 then we are providing RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi or English.
Along with the RRB Group D Previous Year Paper, we will also provide information about the Railway Group D Question Paper Pattern and Exam Pattern. So let us first understand the exam pattern of Railway Group D.
RRB Group D Previous Year Paper
When it comes to the exam format or selection process for the Railway Group D exam, it is divided into three stages.
- CBT is the first phase (Computer Based Test)
- Physical Fitness Test (Second Stage Computer Based Test)
- Phase III consists of document verification and a medical examination.
Phase I: First and foremost, candidates who applied for the Railway Group D exam must complete a computer-based test consisting of 100 questions, all of which are of the objective kind.
Phase II: In the second phase of this examination, all candidates who passed the first phase of this examination are subjected to a physical efficiency test.
Phase III: In Phases, I and II, a merit list of successful candidates is created. The marks in the first stage computer-based exam were used to compile this merit list. All of the candidates on this list have their documents verified and have a medical exam.
Candidates who pass all of the aforementioned steps are invited to join the Coco program through a Railway Recruitment Board that they prefer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
- The RRB Group Question Paper contains a total of 100 questions. All of these questions are about reasoning, math, general knowledge, general science, and current events.
- Each question on the RRB Group Previous Year Question Paper is worth one mark, for a total of 500 points.
- This exam’s question paper is given 90 minutes to solve, or a total of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- This Railway Group D test is a computer-based exam in which all candidates must sit in front of a computer and solve the question paper by selecting the appropriate choice and clicking on the computer screen.
- In the RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi, there is also negative marking. If you mark one incorrectly, you will lose one-third of your correct answer. That is, there is a 1/3 mark of negative marking.
RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper download link
|All Shift RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 in Hindi||Click Here|
|All Shift RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 in English||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi 2014||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in English 2014||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Old Question Paper in Hindi & English 2013||Click Here|
RRC Group D Model Paper Download in Hindi & English
The Model Question Paper for the upcoming RRC Group D 2021 test may be seen here. With the assistance of which you can learn more about your Railway Group D test and gain expertise with various question paper dimensions.
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 01||Click Here|
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 02||Click Here|
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 03||Click Here|
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 04||Click Here|
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 05||Click Here|
|RRC Group D Model Question Paper 2021 – 06||Click Here|
RRB Group D Exam Info
Video Credit: Quick Tricks By Sahil Sir
- BPSC Previous Year Paper
- HPCL Previous Year Paper
- RBI Grade B Previous Year Paper
- Previous Year Question Papers
Is it possible to get RRB Group D old question papers from this site?
You can download RRB Group D Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi PDF for free from UPSarkariNaukri.in.
Is it true that RRB Group D Previous Year Papers might help you prepare for the upcoming Railway Group D Exam?
It can help you a lot in your next Railway Group D Exam if you tackle Railway Group D Old Question Papers.