Before applying, all candidates who wish to take the Railway Protection Special Force Exam must meet the RPSF Eligibility Criteria 2023. The RPSF Eligibility Criteria 2023 will detail the applicant’s educational background, age restriction, and other crucial requirements for the position. It’s crucial to meet all the requirements for eligibility listed in the recruiting announcement. Any candidate who spreads incorrect information regarding their candidature would be disqualified, according to our position.
Given below are more details regarding the eligibility criteria for the Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have passed SSC/Class 10th as their qualification to be eligible for the RPSF Constable post. On the other hand, one should be a graduate to apply for the RPSF Sub Inspector (SI) position.
- Candidates must fulfil the age eligibility, i.e. they should not be under 18 years of age; the upper age limit has further relaxations given to candidates belonging to a particular community as per the government rules prescribed.
- The RPSF Eligibility recruitment for nationality states that the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Furthermore, the candidate must meet the desired physical condition set by the RPSF for this exam.
Once all the eligibility criteria are met, candidates can fill out the online application form and download the RPSF Admit Card 2023 for the exam. Read the following article carefully and check all the conditions for the Eligibility in the below sections.
|RPSF Eligibility Criteria 2023: Important Details|
|Age limit||18-25 years|
|Educational Qualification||SSC/ Class 10th for RPSF ConstableGraduation for RPSF SI|
|Number of Attempts||Unspecified|
|Important Points||There is a certain relaxation given to candidates based on their community category.|
RPSF Eligibility Criteria 2023
The RPSF Eligibility Criteria 2023 are detailed below. Candidates should qualify for each of these criteria mentioned to be eligible for recruitment.
The minimum age requirement for applicants for the Recruitment 2023 is 18. As of the final application submission date, the age restriction must be met. The maximum age will depend on the category. The full list of requirements is available to candidates here:
Age Limit Criteria
|Constable/ Constable (Ancillary)||Minimum Age- 18 yearsMaximum Age- 25 years|
|Sub Inspector||Minimum Age- 20 yearsMaximum Age- 25 Years|
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Length of service + 3 Years(General)/ 6 Years (OBC- NCL)/ 8 Years (SC/ST)|
|J&K Resident between Jan 1st, 1980- December 31st, 1989||UR- 5 YearsOBC NCL- 8 YearsSC/ST- 10 Years|
|Central Government Employees with minimum of 3 years regular service||UR- 5 YearsOBC NCL- 8 YearsSC/ST- 10 Years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||UR- 2 YearsOBC NCL- 5 YearsSC/ST- 7 Years|
|Sub-Inspector||Graduation from any recognised university in any stream|
|Constable/ Constable (Ancillary)||Pass in SSLC/Class 10th|
RPSF Exam Pattern 2023 (Expected)
The Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Document Verification (DV) will be used to select applicants for the RPSF Recruitment 2023.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
You can check the expected Exam Pattern below.
- The Computer Based Examination will be held for both the Constable & SI. For both posts, 120 questions will be asked, and the total duration will be 90 minutes. There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd of the total marks per question.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is common for both constable & SI and will be qualifying in nature
- Once you qualify, PET/PMT. you will be called for DV, wherein the information you submit will be cross-verified.
- The final stage will be the medical examination conducted in Railway hospitals across the country.
How to Prepare for the RPSF Exam 2023?
- Study the exam Syllabus carefully and scrutinise the exam difficulty level by solving the previous year’s papers.
- For general awareness, the section makes a habit of writing down important current affairs daily in a notebook. You can also refer to the Current Affairs to boost your preparations.
- For reasoning, the presence of the mind works more often. The candidates must understand what is asked in the question and proceed accordingly. Candidates can practice logical reasoning from our site to boost their preparation.
- For quantitative aptitude, one should practice a lot of questions regularly. This will increase the speed and time management skills of the candidate. Candidates can always refer to the quantitative aptitude for getting new questions for practice.
- Segregate Topics which are your strength and weakness.
- Take up Strong topics first, as they will consume less time. Brush up on all the concepts and Formulas of the related topic.
- Practice Mock test to get the feel of the actual exam. This will also help in increasing your accuracy and speed.
- Analyze your mock tests and note your improvements to score more than the RPSF Cut Off.
- Make quick notes for revision.
- Divide your time equally among all the subjects.
What subjects are covered under the RPSF Examination?
The subjects covered under RPSF Examination are:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Are there any negative markings in the RPSF Exam 2023?
Yes, a negative marking. ⅓ marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
What is the mode of the RPSF Written examination?
The mode of the Written Examination will be Online.
What is the RPSF Eligibility 2023?
The candidate must be a citizen of India and should be at least 18 years for RPSF Constable and 21 years for RPSF to be eligible to apply for the recruitment.