पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi | PM Kissan Sammman Nidhi | Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2023
पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना | PM Kisan Status 2023: Through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023 ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ), the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) will provide financial assistance to farmers. The 4th Beneficiary List has been announced by the officials. At the bottom of the page, we provided a direct link to the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List. Furthermore, a farmer will receive Rs. ₹6000/- in three installments. The PM Kissan Sammman Nidhi ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) List 2023 can be found at the link below. Using their mobile number, Aadhar number, and account number, candidates can check their payment status. You can also look at the direct links provided below.
Due to the Corona Virus Outbreak, the Modi government has announced that the next installment of ₹2000/- will be sent to farmers’ accounts by the first week of April 2020.
The government recently released the PM Kissan Sammman Nidhi Android App for farmers. Farmers can learn more by downloading the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) app from the Google Play Store. We provided the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List, PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary Status, and a process to check the status of PM Kissan Sammman Nidhi Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online for the candidates’ convenience. To learn more about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, read the sections below. At the bottom of this page, we provided a direct link to download the PM Kisan Samman ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ), Beneficiary List.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2023 Overview:
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Implemented By||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Established Date||1st February 2019|
|Budget||₹6000/- – Given in 3 installments of ₹2000/- each|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide Financial Support To Farmers|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) is a Central Sector Scheme funded entirely by the Indian government. The Scheme will go into effect on December 1, 2018. All farmer families across the country receive income support of ₹6000/- per year in three equal installments of ₹2000/- every four months under the Scheme. For the purposes of the Scheme, a family consists of a husband, wife, and minor children. The state/UT governments are solely responsible for identifying and locating beneficiary farmer families. The funds are transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
Farmers who fall under the Operational Guidelines’ Exclusion Criteria are not eligible for the Scheme’s benefits. The farmer must go to the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) nominated by the State Government to enroll. The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been given the authority to register farmers for the Scheme in exchange for a fee.
The fifth installment of the yojana will be available in April and May, and farmers who have already received the first, second, and third installments will only receive the next installment in April and May. Farmers can also register themselves through the portal’s Farmer’s Corner. Farmers can also edit their names in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) database using the Farmers Corner in the portal, which is linked to their Aadhaar database/card. Farmers can also check the status of their payments in the portal’s Farmer’s Corner.
Purpose of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
India is an agricultural country, 75% of people do farming in the country. The scheme has been started in 2023. This scheme provides better livelihood to the farmers doing farming and makes the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
Changes in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- Aadhar Card Mandatory: Friends, if you want to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना), then it is mandatory for you to have Aadhar card. If you do not have an Aadhar card then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- End of holding limit: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना) was started, then only those farmers who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable land were included in this scheme. Now, this limit has been abolished by the central government.
- Facility to know the status: Now you can know the status of your application under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना) yourself. For this, you only need to have aadhar number or mobile number, or bank account. With the help of this, you can check your application status.
- Facility for self-registration: When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना) was started, to get registered in this scheme, one had to make rounds of the accountants, kanungos and agricultural officers. But now the government has removed this compulsion. Now any farmer can get his registration done himself sitting at home.
- Kisan Credit Card: All those farmers who have registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana do not need to provide any document for getting Kisan Credit Card. Due to this, it will be easy for the farmers to get Kisan Credit Card. The economic condition of the farmers will also improve through Kisan Credit Card.
Eligibility Criteria – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- The landowner’s name and gender are stored in the database.
- (Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes) Social Classification
- Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number, for example, are all required.
- Details about the land records.
- Dhan Jan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan The identification of eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants will be aided by the use of bank account numbers, Aadhaar numbers, and mobile numbers.
- The scheme is funded by the government of India. As a result, farmers must be citizens of the country.
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
PM Kisan Mobile App
This section contains information about the PM Kisan Mobile App. On the one-year anniversary of PM Kissan Samman Nidhi (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना), the government released an Android app on February 24, 2021. The PM Kisan App was created to increase the reach of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Benefits to farmers. Farmers can now check most information about the scheme, such as beneficiary status, registration status, and helpline numbers, using this app for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
How to Check the Status of PM Kisan Self-Registered/ CSC Farmer Online?
- PMkisan.nic.in is the official website.
- Then select Farmer Corner.
- Now select the status of self-registered/CSC farmers from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to a new window where you’ll need to enter your Aadhar number and image code.
- It will show you the current status of your PM-Kissan scheme if your application was successfully submitted.
- Continue to check the Application Form for updates on the PM Kisan Self-Registered/ CSC Farmer Online Status.
PM Kisan Status
- Visit PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to Farmers Corner.
- The Beneficiary Status link is also available to candidates.
- As soon as the new page appears on the screen. Candidates must select an Aadhaar number and a mobile number account number.
- You can also check the status of your installments by clicking Get Data.
- The following is a state-by-state summary report of installments.
- Select the appropriate state from the drop-down menu.
- Then the details of the installment for all of the selected state’s concerned districts will appear.
- Check the number of people who will benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना).
How to do PM Kisan eKYC?
- Go to the Official website of PM Kisan: PMKISAN.GOV.IN
- Click on eKYC of under the Farmer Section
- Fill in your Aadhar Number and find your profile
- After finding the Profile fill in the mobile number
- Input the OTP
- KYC is done
Important Links for PM Kisan Scheme
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status:||Click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidi Yojana ( पीएम सम्मान निधि योजना ) Payment Status:||Click Here|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List:||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List:||Click Here|
|state-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report:||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form:||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form:||Click Here|
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana online kaise kare Through CSC
Video Credit: Sarkari DNA
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, and how does it work?
Who is eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme’s benefits?
What documentation is needed for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
How to see the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Click on pmkisan.gov.in. After opening the website, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer Corner’. Click on the Beneficiary List / Beneficiary List tab. Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.