Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 | PM Kisan Application Form, Eligibility, Beneficiary List: Through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) will provide financial assistance to farmers. The 4th Beneficiary List has been announced by the officials. At the bottom of the page, we provided a direct link to the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List. Furthermore, a farmer will receive Rs. ₹6000/- in three installments. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 can be found at the link below. Using their mobile number, Aadhar number, and account number, candidates can check their payment status. You can also look at the direct links provided below.
Due to the Corona Virus Outbreak, the Modi government has announced that the next installment of ₹2000/- will be sent to farmers’ accounts by the first week of April 2020.
The government recently released the PM Kisan Android App for farmers. Farmers can learn more by downloading the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme app from the Google Play Store. We provided the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List, PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary Status, and a process to check the status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online for the candidates’ convenience. To learn more about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021, read the sections below. At the bottom of this page, we provided a direct link to download the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 Overview:-
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- How to Check Status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online?
- Important Links for PM Kisan Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 Overview:-
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Implemented By||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Established Date||1st February 2019|
|Budget||₹6000/- – Given in 3 installments of ₹2000/- each|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide Financial Support To Farmers|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector Scheme funded entirely by the Indian government. The Scheme will go into effect on December 1, 2018. All farmer families across the country receive income support of ₹6000/- per year in three equal installments of ₹2000/- every four months under the Scheme. For the purposes of the Scheme, a family consists of a husband, wife, and minor children. The state/UT governments are solely responsible for identifying and locating beneficiary farmer families. The funds are transferred directly to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
Farmers who fall under the Operational Guidelines’ Exclusion Criteria are not eligible for the Scheme’s benefits. The farmer must go to the local patwari/revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government to enroll. The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been given the authority to register farmers for the Scheme in exchange for a fee.
The fifth installment of the yojana will be available in April and May, and farmers who have already received the first, second, and third installments will only receive the next installment in April and May. Farmers can also register themselves through the portal’s Farmer’s Corner. Farmers can also edit their names in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme database using the Farmers Corner in the portal, which is linked to their Aadhaar database/card. Farmers can also check the status of their payments in the portal’s Farmer’s Corner.
Eligibility Criteria – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- The landowner’s name and gender are stored in the database.
- (Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes) Social Classification
- Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number, for example, are all required.
- Details about the land records.
- Dhan Jan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan The identification of eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants will be aided by the use of bank account numbers, Aadhaar numbers, and mobile numbers.
- The scheme is funded by the government of India. As a result, farmers must be citizens of the country.
- Citizenship certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
PM Kisan Mobile App
This section contains information about the PM Kisan Mobile App. On the one-year anniversary of PM Kissan Yojna, the government released an Android app on February 24, 2021. The PM Kisan App was created to increase the reach of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Benefits to farmers. Farmers can now check most information about the scheme, such as beneficiary status, registration status, and helpline numbers, using this app for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
How to Check Status of PM Kisan Self Registered/ CSC Farmer Online?
- PMkisan.nic.in is the official website.
- Then select Farmer Corner.
- Now select the status of self-registered/CSC farmers from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll be taken to a new window where you’ll need to enter your Aadhar number and image code.
- It will show you the current status of your PM-Kissan scheme if your application was successfully submitted.
- Continue to check the Application Form for updates on the PM Kisan Self-Registered/ CSC Farmer Online Status.
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
- Visit PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to Farmers Corner.
- The Beneficiary Status link is also available to candidates.
- As soon as the new page appears on the screen. Candidates must select an Aadhaar number and a mobile number account number.
- You can also check the status of your installments by clicking Get Data.
- The following is a state-by-state summary report of installments.
- Select the appropriate state from the drop-down menu.
- Then the details of the installment for all of the selected state’s concerned districts will appear.
- Check the number of people who will benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Important Links for PM Kisan Scheme
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status:||Click here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidi Yojana Payment Status:||Click Here|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List:||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List:||Click Here|
|tate-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report:||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form:||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form:||Click Here|
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, and how does it work?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme that aims to provide income support to all landholding farmer families in the country to help them meet their financial needs for agricultural and allied inputs, as well as domestic needs. The Government of India will bear the entire financial burden of transferring benefits to targeted beneficiaries under the Scheme.
Who is eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme’s benefits?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, all landholding farmers’ families with cultivable landholding in their names are eligible for benefits.
What documentation is needed for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
Citizenship Certificate, Landholding Papers, Aadhaar Card, and Bank Account Details are required documents for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
How to see the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
How to check name in list
Click on pmkisan.gov.in. After opening the website, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer Corner’. Click on the Beneficiary List / Beneficiary List tab. Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
When will the eighth installment come in 2021?
Farmers will start getting the eighth installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana today i.e. from April 1, 2021. Under PM Kisan, 2 thousand rupees will be sent to the farmers’ account in this installment.
When will the sixth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana come?
The sixth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 09 August 2020.