MHT CET Previous Year Paper 2023 | MHT CET Previous Year Paper | MHT CET PYQs Download 2023 | MHT CET Old Question Papers Download
MHT CET Previous Year Paper 2023: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Previous Year Papers 2023, The MHT CET is a very difficult test. Every year, almost 4 lakh students take the test to be admitted to various engineering and pharmacy programs at prominent universities in Maharashtra. MHT CET Previous Year Paper are provided down below.
Check All Engineering Entrance Exams PYQs
A candidate’s preparation must include answering the PDF questions from the MHT CET past years’ question papers since doing so will provide them a general understanding of the various difficulty levels of the questions that were posed in the prior tests. You can find all the details regarding the MH CET Law 3 previous year question papers in this post, including with practice test links. Discover more by scrolling down.
MHT CET Previous Year Paper
Paper 1 and Paper 2 are two distinct papers that make up the MHT CET Question Papers. The problems in Paper 2 are from Mathematics, whereas those in Paper 1 are from Physics and Chemistry. Candidates have 180 minutes to complete 50 multiple-choice questions from each topic. There are 200 marks on the test overall (100 marks for each section). For each accurate response in the Physics and Chemistry portion, 1 mark is given, while 2 marks are given in the Mathematics section. The MHT CET has no negative marking for either of its parts.
MHT CET old Exam Papers
These MH CET previous year question questions PDFs will undoubtedly benefit your MHT CET preparation given that there are just a few days left before the test.
Let’s take a short look at the MHT CET test for engineering and pharmacy courses before we get into the specifics of the previous year’s papers:
|Name of the Exam||MHT CET|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||150 (50 questions in each subject)|
|Time Duration||180 minutes (90 minutes for each section)|
-Mathematics/Biology (as per PCM or PCB group)
MHT CET 2023 Marking Scheme
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks|
MHT CET 2020 Question Paper
MHT CET 2019 Question Paper
|PCM (Afternoon Session)||Check here|
MHT CET 2018 Question Paper
|Paper||Exam Date||Slot/Session||Question Paper|
|Physics & Chemistry||May 10, 2018||Afternoon Session||Check here|
|Mathematics||May 10, 2018||Forenoon Session||Check here|
MHT CET 2017 Question Paper
|Paper||Exam Date||Question Paper|
|Paper I (Version 11) – Mathematics||May 11, 2017||Check here|
|Paper I (Version 44) – Mathematics||May 11, 2017||Check here|
|Paper II (Version 11) – Physics & Chemistry||May 11, 2017||Check here|
|Paper II (Version 33) – Physics & Chemistry||May 11, 2017||Check here|
MHT CET 2016 Question Paper
|Paper||Exam Date||Slot/Session||Question Paper|
|Paper I (Version 11) – Physics & Chemistry||May 5, 2016||Forenoon Session||Check here|
|Paper I (Version 22) – Physics & Chemistry||May 5, 2016||Forenoon Session||Check here|
|Paper III (Version 11) – Mathematics||May 5, 2016||Afternoon Session||Check here|
|Paper III (Version 22) – Mathematics||May 5, 2016||Afternoon Session||Check here|
MHT CET Full Details by Dinesh Sir
Benefits of Examining MHT CET Sample Questions
The following are some benefits of tackling MHT CET previous year papers:
- You can get a sense of the exam’s difficulty level by solving problems from past years.
- You have a clear understanding of the kind of questions that will be on the test, which in turn helps you get ready to take the test with confidence.
- You can have a firm understanding of the chapters and subjects that have been asked frequently and are significant for the exam by working through the past years’ MHT CET exam papers.
- You’ll be able to increase your confidence, focus, and endurance. You will learn exactly where you stand and how well you’re likely to perform on the actual test.
- You may find your weak points, the chapters, and ideas you need to improve on, by evaluating your performance after taking an exam from a prior year.
- Taking examinations from prior years might help you establish a comprehensive test-taking approach.
After you have completed reading through the whole MHT CET course, the question papers from the previous year and sample exams will be quite helpful.
How to Complete MH CET Old Papers?
- You should also strengthen your general test-taking strategy, as was already indicated.
- So, develop the following behaviors while you work through the MH CET previous year’s papers.
- You can complete the paper on time and with excellent levels of correctness thanks to these.
- Give the two MHT CET exams two different 90-minute time windows each.
beginning with your most compelling topic (for Paper 2).
- Start with Physics if it is your strongest subject.
Examine each question as it is asked and attempt to determine whether or not you can answer it.
Only answer the questions about which you are certain.
- Skip the remaining sentences.
- Mark any questions that you aren’t entirely sure about but that you believe you should try.
- Try to answer the designated questions after you’ve read the complete paper and responded to all the questions you are certain about.
- Try the questions on the following level, and so on.
- Never linger too long on a single question or rush your responses.
Download Button for PYQs
When will the MHT CET 2022 test be administered?
From August 5 to August 20, 2022, there will be an MHT CET test.
What are the advantages of completing MHT CET previous year papers?
Candidates can gain a sense of the format, style, and substance of the questions offered in the test by diligently practicing MHT CET papers from prior years