Solving ICAR Assistant exam problems from the previous year is one of the finest ways to pass the exam. These articles will help students prepare for the test by giving them a general overview of the exam. The ICAR Assistant test papers will teach candidates various approaches to topics from various points of view. By choosing the download option, you can get all of the ICAR Assistant past year papers for free. Download all of the ICAR Assistant past years papers available in this page to improve your chances of getting the job.
ICAR Assistant Previous Years’ Papers
Candidates can improve their test preparation by reviewing the ICAR Assistant Previous Years’ Papers that we have provided on this website. Candidates are encouraged to download and test out each of the linked papers in order to have a broad idea of the ICAR Assistant Examination. They can prepare for the test and lessen their tension and test-related anxiety by regularly practicing the Previous Years papers.
ICAR Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
To simplify the process of preparing for the exams simpler, we have made some previous year’s papers available for all ambitious students to download for free from this page.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Papers
The benefits of finishing the papers from the prior year for include the following:
- By passing exams from prior years, candidates can determine the exam’s level of difficulty.
- Candidates will do better on the test if they are familiar with the test’s question structure.
- By solving the ICAR Assistant questions from the previous year, candidates can obtain a full understanding of the chapters and subjects that commonly occur in questions and were significant for the test.
- The candidates are given a clear explanation of their degree of preparation and prospects of passing the tests.
ICAR Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates should be aware of the Exam Pattern in order to comprehend the scoring system and establish their study goals. Learn more about the 2022 ICAR Assistant Exam Pattern by referring to the table below:
- In all, 100 objective-type questions of this nature will be asked during the exam.
- Each must display two marks.
- Each incorrect answer will receive a negative marking of one and third marks.
- One hour will be allotted for the exam.
|ICAR Assistant Exam Pattern (Preliminary)|
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 Hour (1 hour and 20 minutes for the scribe candidates.)|
- The mains will be conducted through Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively.
- Paper-1 will be of objective-type questions while Paper-2 will be descriptive-based.
- The examination will be held for 300 marks.
- A negative marking of ⅓ marks will be included for each wrong answer.
|ICAR Assistant Exam Pattern (Mains)|
|Paper-1||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Quantitative Abilities||50||100||2 Hours(2 hours and 40 minutes for the scribe candidates.)|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
|Paper-2||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)||–||100||1 Hour(1 hour and 20 minutes for the scribe candidates.)|
ICAR Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates should follow a study strategy that helps them complete their Syllabus on time and entails learning from the most advisable books in order to succeed on a competitive test like the Preliminary and Mains Examination. Doing the following is one of the greatest strategies to get ready for the Merit List:
- Candidates need to give the Syllabus and Exam Pattern careful thought. It will help you decide which subjects have the most weighted marks so you can adjust your exam preparation.
- Candidates are required to create a study schedule that covers every subject listed on the exam syllabus. Students can use this technique to keep track of all the topics they have completed as they try to complete the curriculum.
- In order to stay up to date on current events and other topics, candidates should make it a habit to read the newspaper each day. To learn more, they might frequently take quizzes on current events.
- Candidates should analyze the Cut Off from the previous year to comprehend the patterns of the cut-offs and estimate the predicted cut-off scores, and then set their preparation objectives appropriately.
When should I start practicing the ICAR Assistant Previous Years Papers?
Candidates can start practicing the Previous Years Papers after thoroughly studying and revising all the subjects and topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
What is the cost of the Previous Years Papers PDFs?
The Previous Years Papers PDFs are completely free of cost.
What is the duration of the ICAR Assistant Exam?
The Duration of the Exam is of 2 Hours.
What will be the type of questions that will be asked in the ICAR Assistant Exam?
There will be Objective type questions in the Exam.