HTET Previous Year Question Paper 2022 | HTET Previous Year Papers | HTET Previous Year Paper Download | PDF HTET Previous Year Question Paper Download
What is HTET?
HTET Exam Pattern
HTET Exam Pattern Details
Talking about the exam pattern of HTET, its exam is conducted for 03 levels. As we have already told you these levels are as follows –
- PRT (Class 1st to Class 5th)
- TGT (Class 6th to Class 8th)
- PGT (Class 9th to Class 12th)
- Level – I (PRT): This exam is conducted for those candidates who have to become a teacher in classes from class 01 to class 05.
- Level -II (TGT): The full name of TGT is Trend Graduate Teacher. This exam is conducted for the candidates who have to do the work of teaching in classes from class 06 to class 08.
- Level -III (PGT): In HTET, PGT exam is conducted for the candidates who have to do teaching work in classes from class 09 to class 12.
HTET Question Paper Pattern 2022
Download HTET previous year question papers in PDF format to help you pass HTET 2022. Candidates may readily gain insights about the kind of questions and the difficulty level of questions asked in the HTET Exam after attempting the question papers. The HTET test will be administered in pen and paper format. There will be 150 multiple-choice questions with four answers. There will be no negative marking on the paper, which will be multilingual in Hindi and English. We have provided the Haryana TET Previous Year Questions Paper along with the years.
All questions in the question paper of PRT, TGT, and PGT level examination of HTET will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). The question paper pattern of all the three-level exams is explained in detail below.
HTET Previous Year Papers
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Maths||30||30||02 hrs 30 min|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|General Studies & Quantitative Aptitude||10||10|
|Haryana GK and General Awareness||10||10|
|Total Sum||150||150||150 Min|
HTET PRT Question Paper Pattern 2022
- All the questions in the question paper of HTET PRT Level exam are multiple choice in nature. Candidates have to select the correct option and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- A total of 150 questions are asked in the question paper of HTET PRT which is based on the topics given in the above table. The level of questions will be based on the syllabus from class 1 to class 5.
- One mark is allotted for each question in the question paper of PRT level examination conducted by HTET. The total integer is of 150 marks.
- Candidates are given 2 hours 30 minutes or 150 minutes to solve the question paper of HTET PRT.
- The language of the question paper of HTET PRT is both Hindi and English. The candidate can solve the entire question paper by choosing any one language.
- General category and OBC candidates need to score at least 60% or 90 marks to be successful. Schedule Cast candidates need to score at least 55% or 82 marks to be successful.
HTET Previous Year Question Paper Download
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|HTET PGT Common Paper 2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET PGT Computer Science 2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET PGT English 2021||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET TGT Question Paper 21 Common Paper||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET PRT Nov 2019 Paper PDF||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET PRT Jan 2019 Paper PDF||Click Here||Click Here|
|HTET PRT Dec 2017 Paper PDF||Click Here||Click Here|
How to Crack HTET?
Video Credit: Study Mantra Education
What are the nature and standard of questions asked in HTET?
The nature and standard of HTET questions are related to the material being studied, for example, The educational psychology of teaching and learning applicable to the age group of 6-11 years will be the subject of Child Development and Pedagogy. Understanding the characteristics and requirements of varied learners, interaction with learners, and the skills and qualities of an effective learning facilitator will be prioritized. The principles, problem-solving ability, pedagogical understanding, and applications of the topic specified by the NCERT for grades I-V shall be the focus of Mathematics and Environmental Studies.