How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt 2022: Is it feasible to pass the SSC CGL exam on your first try? This is the query that many pupils find troubling and which makes them feel uneasy. Your heart and mind contain the answer to this question, which is based on how much effort and commitment you can put into your preparation.
This post will provide you some key pointers and techniques on the subject that will enable you to pass the SSC CGL exam on your very first try. Making a plan and sticking to it are both essential for success in this test. You should also have the conviction that, no matter what, you will be included to the list of SSC CGL qualifying applicants. Keep in mind that our body and mind are affected by the concepts we have given ourselves.
How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt 2022
Students are hoping to safeguard their future with a top government position in the competitive employment market of today. The benefits of working for the government versus the private sector might range from higher salary and more responsibility to a more flexible schedule and job stability. Whatever the cause, the majority of students between the ages of 18 and 30 seek to government employment offers for a secure future.
The two largest organisations for government job recruitments are UPSC and SSC, who hire for positions in the Central Government. It is also generally known that for some applicants, passing the UPSC IAS test is a near-impossible undertaking. The SSC CGL test is thus the next best thing since it offers nearly 25 lakh students the chance to work for the central government, including in the departments of income tax, customs, excise, and foreign affairs.
Tips and Strategy on How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt
Here are heading of points which we will explain further about SSC CGL cracking tricks. Check the list given below. How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt main points are given below:
- Go through the Syllabus and focus on study
- Solve old exam papers
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Always use the greatest books as study resources
- frequent practise problems
- Enhance your weak points
- How to Deal with Stress
- Revise Regularly
- Keep Yourself Motivated
Go through the Syllabus and Focus on Study
Read through the SSC CGL Exam’s whole curriculum first. After reading the curriculum, consider the significant subjects by the subject that will be tested more heavily. You can begin your preparation by finishing the critical topics for each subject first, followed by the remaining topics. How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt is the first point in our list.
Solve Old exam papers
Start working on SSC CGL previous year papers as you prepare for each topic individually. Attempting previous year’s papers will give you a good idea of the questions that will be asked, the degree of test difficulty, and the key themes for each section. SSC continues to operate in the same manner as in years past.
Make a study plan and stick to it
Create a study schedule that suits your needs. The acronym SMART stands for specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound, and should be used to describe the study plan. The steps listed below should be followed to construct SMART goals:
- Make a study schedule with the topics and parts you must finish by a certain time and day.
- You should have both short-term and long-term objectives for your study strategy.
- Prioritize daily duties and chapters.
- Include one mock exam or old paper in your study schedule.
Always use the greatest books as study resources
It is crucial to select the appropriate study tools and resources since they will enable you to focus on exam-relevant subjects. The Gradeup app is one such useful resource, where you can get all the study materials, tests, notes, and mock exams you need for the SSC CGL Exam.
How to crack SSC CGL in First Attempt is always use the greatest books as study resources.
Frequent practice problems
As you are aware, athletes train for 10 to 15 years before giving a 15-second performance. As a result, you should also take at least 10 to 15 practice exams before the exam’s actual 60-minute performance period. A practice test will offer you sufficient preparation for the real exam, and you will feel confident with the strain of the examination.
Enhance your weak points
As you are aware, the SSC CGL is a competitive test, thus your performance will be evaluated in relation to that of the other applicants. In this tough test, the candidate who is focusing on improving his or her weak areas will succeed.
Therefore, we advise concentrating the majority of your effort on the area that needs it the most. Spend enough time practicing questions from the subjects you believe to be weak. You may improve by completing topic-specific quizzes.
How to Deal with Stress
Many times when preparing, you could feel tense, bored, or lazy. In spite of the tension, you must continue. You should use the following stress-reduction practises to cope with stress:
- Practice yoga, meditation, or a short workout.
- Focused inhalation and awareness
- taking up a hobby or enjoying music (motivational music)
If you don’t revise, your brain will ultimately become useless and function like a tea sieve (you will forget the essential formulae, concepts, events, etc.). Once you have finished a topic, you should frequently review the key equations, dates, and ideas. Your short-term memory becomes long-term memory when you regularly revise.
Keep Yourself Motivated
If we stop pouring gasoline to the fire that is motivation, it will eventually go out. You must feed your mind with motivation-boosting ideas each day if you want to stay inspired; otherwise, demotivation will set in. When you lose inspiration, read a success story, chat to your friends or parents, listen to some encouraging music, or start over.
Tips to Score Better in SSC CGL 2022 Exam
Following are some crucial suggestions from professionals for the SSC CGL 2021 Exam:
- Knowing the SSC CGL cut off from the prior year can help you determine the minimum mark you should get on your test.
- You should concentrate more on English and Math for the SSC CGL Exam since they account for 500 points in both Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Even if you take a practise set, you still need to put in a little more work for the English component by reading the books every day.
- Don’t worry too much about improving your thinking by completing practise problems; it will happen on its own.
- As was previously said, after finishing your curriculum, choose any practise set and take a test every day.
- Make an effort to finish the practise set in 60 minutes (to get a real feel of the exam). Your speed will increase and you’ll be able to assess where you stand. You can quickly identify the subjects that require more work from you.
- Write down the topics, questions, and solutions from your mock exams that you find challenging, then study that notebook every day.
- Don’t disregard current affairs (CA), since its weight in recent tests has greatly grown.
- Practice as much as you can because the SSC may repeat the question and there is a possibility that you may receive it.
Success does not just happen, and rewards don’t materialize overnight. Just as you cannot reap without planting, so can you obtain benefits without working hard. Keep in mind that there are only hard-and-hard rules for success. As a result, work hard and do your best.
Crack SSC CGL in First Attempt by Gagan Pratap Sir
Credit: Gagan Pratap Maths
Success Strategy for SSC CGL Aspirants
Here is the SSC CGL applicants’ secret to success. You must complete every step of this method correctly; failing to do so will reduce your chances of success.
Right attitude + Right study material + Right planning + Right strategy + Right amount of revision + Lots of hard work = Success in SSC CGL Exam
- Crack UPSC in First Attempt
- Crack CAT in First Attempt
- Check more articles on how to crack in the first attempt
Can SSC CGL be passed on the first try?
Abhinav Gupta received an All India Rank of 11 and passed the SSC’s combined graduate level exam on his first try. The test is held to hire personnel for a variety of positions in the ministries, departments, and organisations of the Indian government.
Can I pass the SSC CGL exam on my first try?
Yes, anyone can pass the SSC-CGL on their first try. In 2017, my first try, I passed both Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations with a 462 overall score while taking tests during one of the hardest shifts in both tiers.