[Download] UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper Pdf: Assistant Head Radio Operator Syllabus 2022, UP Police The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has issued the Assistant Head Radio Operator Syllabus. At Uppbpb.gov.in, interested applicants can review the test pattern and obtain the curriculum in PDF format. Meanwhile, keep reading to learn about the UP Police Assistant Head Radio Operator syllabus, exam pattern, and selection process.
Candidates must be aware of the UP Police Assistant Head Radio Operator exam pattern and syllabus, as well as the exam date 2022, before they can begin their preparation. For exam pattern information we are adding the information below, as well as previous year question papers. We are adding more than 5 previous year papers for UP Police Radio Operator.
UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper in Hindi & English from the previous year
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Chief Radio Operator Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Name of Organization||UPPBPB|
|Exam Medium||Hindi and English|
|Steps of Exam||● Written Exam|
● Physical Measurement & Document Verification
● Physical Fitness Test
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Below, UP Police Head Radio Operator Previous Year Question Paper has been made available for you to download in PDF or otherwise. Before downloading the question paper of Uttar Pradesh Police Head Radio Operator, you have to understand the exam pattern and question paper pattern. So let us understand the Exam Pattern and Question Paper Pattern of UP Police Head Radio Operator.
UP Police Head Radio Operator Exam Pattern 2022
This UP Police Head Radio Operator recruitment process will be done under the Uttar Pradesh Police Radio Subordinate Services Rules – 2015. A total of four stages of examination process have been explained under this manual. These four steps are as follows before we inform you about UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper –
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Mark||Time|
|General Hindi||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Science & General Knowledge||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Mathematics||50 Questions||100 Marks||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Reasoning||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks||150 Minutes|
UP Police Head Operator Question Paper Pattern 2022 in Hindi & English
- Candidates will be given 2 hours 30 minutes to solve the question paper of online written test. In the same time period, the candidate has to solve the entire question paper.
- Depending on the number of candidates, the online written test will be conducted in more than one shift or on more than one date in different shifts.
- Normalization of the marks obtained by the candidates will be done if the examination is conducted on more than one date or in more than one shift.
- Candidates will have to obtain 50% marks in each subject in the question paper of UP Police Head Operator of online written examination. If a candidate fails to obtain 50% marks then the candidate will not be considered eligible for recruitment.
- Normalization will be done in the question paper of UP Police Head Operator of the marks obtained in each subject, after which the final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in all the four subjects.
Now the UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper are given below:
Download UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper
|UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper in Hindi & English – 01||Download|
|UP Police Head Radio Operator Question Paper in Hindi & English – 02||Download|
Can download UP Police Head Radio Operator Previous Year Papers in PDF from here?
Here the Old Question Paper of the Head Operator of UP Police has been made available in PDF in both Hindi and English languages.
How many questions will be asked in the question paper of UP Police Head Operator?
Total 200 questions will be asked in the question paper of UP Police Head Operator, 2 marks will be fixed for each question, the total will be 400 marks.
Will there be negative marking in the question paper of UP Police Head Radio Operator?
No, there is no provision of negative marks in the question paper of this exam.
www.upsarkarinaukri.in has been created only for the students preparing for competitive exams. Therefore, this website is not the owner of all PDF / eBook / Notes / Material available on this website, nor have we created and scanned it.