Doodh Ganga Yojana | Doodh Ganga Yojana Information | How to Get 24 Lakh Loan by Doodh Ganga Yojana
Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022: Doodh Ganga Yojana Apply Online 2022, Application Form for HP Dairy Farming Business Loan | Doodh Ganga Yojana Online Application | Doodh Ganga Yojana Eligibility and Benefits | How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Dairy Farming Business Loan | The Himachal Pradesh government is making continuous efforts to develop milk production businesses in its state. A scheme has been operating since 2010 to provide various types of benefits to the cattle farmers and milk entrepreneurs associated with the milk business sector. Its full name is Doodh Ganga Yojana.
Through Doodh Ganga Yojna, loans up to Rs 30 lakh are made available to citizens involved in milk production at very low interest rates. So that small dairy farming of the state can be converted into organized developed dairy business. If you are also a citizen of Himachal Pradesh and want to know about all the important information related to Dhoodh Ganga Yojana 2022 like its purpose, benefits and features, eligibility, essential, documents, application process and etc., then definitely read our article till the bottom. Read.
Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022
To boost milk production in the state, the Himachal Pradesh government has started Doodh Ganga Yojana. Under this scheme, the benefit of subsidy will be provided to the farmers of the state by the state government. This subsidy is given to buy good breed cows and buffaloes. This scheme has been going on for many years. This scheme was started by the Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of India as Dairy Venture Capital Scheme through NABARD.
Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022 will bring modernization in the milk production activities in the state. With the help of which cattle farmers working with traditional techniques can be connected with modern machinery techniques. Through this scheme, a target of 350 lakh liters of milk production has been set in the state every year.
Doodh Ganga Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Doodh Ganga Yojana|
|Organization Name||Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||People associated with the Milk Production Industry|
|Loan Amount||30 Lakhs|
Objectives of Doodh Ganga Yojana
- To prepare a modern dairy farm for clean milk production.
- To prepare good breed milch animals and to encourage calf rearing.
- To make the initial milk products ready at village level by bringing change in the unorganized sector.
- Bringing the methods of milk production to commercial level.
- To generate self-employment and facilitate the unorganized dairy sector.
Loan Details Under Dhoodh Ganga Yojana
- For 2 to 10 milch animals, a loan of up to ₹ 500000 is made available to the cattle rearing farmers.
- Loan up to Rs 4.80 lakh is provided for rearing 5 to 20 calves.
- Vermi compost (if attached with the units of milch cows) is provided to them as loan of Rs.0.20 lakh.
- A loan of Rs 18.00 lakh is given for milking machine, milk tester, large milk cooler unit (up to 2000 litres).
- A loan of Rs 12.00 lakh is provided for units making indigenous products from milk.
- Loans up to Rs.24.00 lakh are given to cattle farmers for transportation of milk products and cold chain facility.
- For cold storage i.e. cold storage of milk and milk products, farmers can get loan up to Rs 30.00 lakh.
- The loan arrangements for private veterinary units are as follows.
- 2.40 lakh loan for mobile unit
- Loan up to Rs.1.80 lakh for permanent unit
- Loan up to Rs 0.56 lakh is made available by the government to the beneficiary farmers and livestock farmers for the construction of booths to sell milk products.
Eligibility for application under Doodh Ganga Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicant engaged in milk production to be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Individuals/self-help groups/non-government organizations/milk organizations/milk cooperative societies/companies etc are eligible to take advantage of Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022.
- Apart from this, more than one member of a family by setting up their separate units at different places is eligible to avail of benefits under this scheme. Still, their installed units should be at least 500 meters away from each other.
How to apply under Doodh Ganga Yojana 2022?
Under the Doodh Ganga Yojana, 33 percent subsidy is given to SC, and ST farmers and a 25 percent subsidy to general category farmers. Due to this scheme of the state government, the provision of subsidies has also been made. On behalf of the state government along with the center, farmers are given 20% assistance in buying indigenous cows and buffaloes and 10% on buying Jersey cows.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department Of Animal Husbandry, Himachal Pradesh.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to get information about the Doodh Ganga Yojana.
- After that, you can take advantage of the scheme.
|Home Page||Click Here|
स्वयं सहायता समूह दूध गंगा योजना
Video Credit: kids more classes education
- Sumangala Yojana 2022
- PM Mandhan Yojana Online Registration 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022
- Check All Government Scheme Articles