Best Books for BITSAT | Best Books for Physics BITSAT | Best Books for Chemistry BITSAT | Best Books for Maths BITSAT
Best Books for BITSAT: Every year, around 3 lakh students sit for the BITSAT, a computer-based test for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at BITS’ three campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. Because of the heightened competitiveness, candidates are concerned about locating the best BITSAT study material. We have produced a list of the best BITSAT Books 2023 in this post to solve all of their problems.
The correct reference books might assist applicants in achieving higher grades. In contrast to the previous year, the BITSAT test 2023 will be held in two sessions this year. Read the complete post to gain preparatory information, recommendations, and vital information.
Best Books for BITSAT
Every year, around 3 lakh candidates take the BITSAT, a computer-based test for admission to undergraduate engineering courses provided by BITS three campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. Students are concerned about finding the right study material for the BITSAT test since competition is fierce. One of the most common questions from applicants is, “What are the finest books for BITSAT?” To address all of these concerns, we have compiled a list of the top books for BITSAT 2023. Candidates may also get crucial test subjects and BITSAT 2023 preparation suggestions on this website. To learn more, read the entire article.
BITSAT is considered a more tough test than JEE Main, with over 3 lakh candidates fighting for approximately 2,000 places each year. To ace such a test, a well-planned approach combined with the top BITSAT books might yield positive results. As intimidating as it may appear, passing BITSAT on the first try is not impossible. Candidates should begin preparing for the BITSAT 2023 exam at least 3-4 months before the exam.
How do I select the best book for BITSAT?
BITSAT preparation necessitates a significant amount of concentration, practise, and patience. You may not require many additional books for preparation, but you will undoubtedly require certain particular books for practise.
- The BITSAT Explorers by MTG and Arihant are two of the greatest common books for BITSAT preparation. The BITSAT Explorers include a short theory that will assist you in revising all of the BITSAT subjects. This book may also be used to practise logical thinking and English.
- Throughout BITSAT, you should read NCERT books.
- The book must be written in a basic language that is simple to read, understand, and interpret. Tough terminology can be perplexing and difficult to grasp.
- Students are more likely to remember anything that is graphically portrayed than something that is just conveyed in the text. As a result, a book with drawings will aid in grasping the principles.
- Candidates must also check that the book they choose is accurate in terms of facts and that it comes from a reputable market of study materials.
Best Books for BITSAT 2023
Students must consider the following factors when selecting the best BITSAT books:
- Have a solid understanding of the BITSAT Syllabus
- Purchase the most recent editions of the books and confirm that they follow the most recent BITSAT Exam Pattern.
- For BITSAT preparation, adhere to trusted sources and choose books from well-known writers or reputable publishing houses.
- Make certain that the books provide BITSAT practise papers (both solved and unsolved) as well as previous year question papers.
- The categories below list some of the greatest and most highly rated BITSAT books by topic.
Best Books For BITSAT Physics
(Class 11 and 12)
Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma (Volume 1 and 2)
PHYSICS TEXT BOOKS FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED BY DC PANDEY
Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
Best Books For BITSAT Chemistry
( Class 11 and 12)
by Morrison and Boyd
by J.D. Lee
by O.P. Tandon
Best Books For BITSAT Maths
NCERT Mathematics( Class 11 and 12)
by Amit Aggarwal
Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta
BITSAT Examination Related Books
BITSAT English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning by Disha Experts
BITSAT 17 Years Chapter-wise Solved Papers
Prep Guide to BITSAT
Are NCERT books sufficient for BITSAT test preparation?
NCERT lays the groundwork for applicants to grasp the principles of each chapter. To take the test, candidates must read their NCERT books. However, applicants should refer to one or two books per topic covered in the NCERT books.
Which is more difficult, BITSAT or JEE?
The BITSAT and JEE tests have the same syllabus. It should be mentioned that BITSAT tests require applicants to answer more questions in less time than JEE Mains. While JEE Main assesses applicants’ conceptual understanding, BITSAT assesses their speed and accuracy.
Is NCERT Fingertips a decent BITSAT prep book?
NCERT Fingertips is a good book, however applicants should not rely only on it to study for BITSAT examinations. For each topic, candidates must use NCERT and other reference books.
How much time should be spent studying for BITSAT exams?
The BITSAT is not a one-day test. Daily practise is essential for a higher exam result. Preparing for the BITSAT test will need at least three months of consistent practise. Candidates should prepare for BITSAT 2022, which will be held in July and August 2022.